Sunday, January 3, 2010

If you are like me...

So, If you are like me you are starting to miss December. Not the stress of the holidays but the pure joy of being able to eat whatever you want! I love the sweet nothings melting on my tongue. The chocolate and cookies and frosting! Oh My! The savory buttery goodness of puff pastry and dare I say my love's name? Cheese! I love cheese! All of it, any of it, all the time!

My name is Lexi and if you haven't guessed yet I love food. All food. Except fake food. (you know the fake meats and vegan cheese. If you find any of these that are remotely palatable let me know. I doubt I'd spend money on it but you never know.) I love how the internet has expanded our ability to try so many new things and I would like to add my two cents.

A little bit about me, I'm a new mom who used to be in the food industry. My jobs before being a mom were, drumroll please......... Baker, Pastry Chef, Catering Chef. Most of what I will post will be deserts (most likely) but if it starts getting too desert heavy let me know! It's late right now but hopefully I will be putting up a recipe in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment