Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby Daddy Breakfast part deaux

Make sure you have read Baby Daddy Breakfast.
So As I said mix vanilla and milk.

You are then going to alternate mixing in dry and wet. Try to end in dry if you can. If not then meh.


Then you will end up with this!


Put this loveliness into my secret greased pan recipe. Want it? I dunno..... Oh okay. Butter your tins then in a seperate bowl mix 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup flour. Use this to dust the tins over your butter. If your tins are cleaned properly this will have you perfect linerless muffins everytime!



Into the 350F oven they go for 20-25 minutes! I have these tins I LOVE but are a weird size. If you have the same problem always fill your muffin tins from the centre out and making sure you are as even ad balanced as possible. I always think of it as carrying a tray of glasses you want similar weight distribution!



Then dip in the melted butter and mix your cinnamon sugar together and there you are!


Now the Baked eggs;
your ingredients are really whatever you want. I used;
Chorizo
Red Onion
Tomato
Arugula
1 egg (per cup)
sprinkle of Gruyere
Salt & Pepper

Layer them into greased Ramikins in that order. Throw into the oven with the muffins for about 10-15 minutes or until egg has set to desired consistancy!



Enjoy your Breakfast. I find this one best served casually in bed!

Thanks for being so patient with me. The first blog is always weird. Especially when you have a little persons naps to work with!

I hope you love these as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment