Thursday, August 12, 2010

Busy Week!

Sorry I haven't written for a while everyone, we've been super busy with the place! We've done pretty much everything we can until the trades guys come in. The bar is done we're just waiting for the epoxy to dry, which takes 3 days, and then we'll be close! We got our banquettes and booths ordered finally and on the plus side we're under budget!!! Which may end today as the electrician is coming to take a look at the matrix that is in our basement. I've honestly been having nightmares about it. I'd tell you about them but they're just to dorky and terrifying! Let's just say they could possibly have been written by Joss Whedon. Shudder.

I Thought I had before and after pics but I don't have the after ones right now, also it's still a work in progress but I'll take some pics today so that you can check them out later! Big props to The Breakable Woman and GM!!! We couldn't of gotten what we have done so far without you!!!

It's really exciting we can start to see what the place is going to look like and we are all beyond pumped!!!

I made my own cupboard version of this last night. I had some eggplant left from the Ratatouille I made a few days ago. I've made this recipe before though and it's pretty awesome!
Eggplant Parmesan
As always Enjoy!!!!

-lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment