Friday, July 30, 2010

Closing day!!!

So it's 10am here and I'm about to go get the papers signed. BD (or I think I may steal the nickname Daddy Chef from his crew) is still in line at the bank so we can go hand over the money! I'm hoping to be able to get in there later today but that may not happen. I'll post before pictures soon probably along with some wrecking pictures!!! Wish us luck!!!

Ity is now 12:32, we just got back from the lawyers office and will hopefully have the keys in a couple of hours!!!!! I can't wait to go in and start wrecking stuff!!!! Daddy Chef is off to one of his best friends bachelor parties for the weekend so it's up to me to get some work done this weeekend. Tonight shall be an evening of lists and bubbly, hopefully in that order, and starting a few renovations! Wish us luck!!!!!!

3:34 pm, just got the call that I can go pick up the keys! So just finished getting in my scrubbys, including my kitchen shoes that I haven't worn in a year and a half!!!! They are super stiff as anyone knows if they have workboots they haven't worn for a while. Just waiting for my future GM (nickname to be decided shortly) to show up so we can get over there! AARRRGGGHHH too many exclamation points!!! I don't know if you can tell but I'm really excited. Just wish Daddy Chef could be here with me!

-lex

5 comments:

  1. We are going to be standing in line as soon as you release the address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scan!!! We'll be sharing the details after the long weekend. Along with opening night invitations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ps. i have a rage inside that loves wrecking stuff, and have a pair of "work" boots that could use some work:)
    let me know if i can help!!!!
    i will do my best, Hud is better at being out and about, or left at home with someone else these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOunds like a plan babe!! Just give me a text and let me know when you have someone available!!! We can always find work for free labour!!!!

    ReplyDelete